- De fontibus Laertii Diogenii
- Über die alten hexametrischen Nomen
- Über die Apophthegmata und ihre Sammler
- Über die literarhistorischen Quellen des Suidas
- Über die Quellen der Lexikographen
Nietzsche's critique of free will has essentially two aspects: one is philosophical (fatalistic), and the other is psychological.B. Leiter, Nietzsche's..
Friedrich Nietzsche referred to the World Riddle (Welträthsel) in several of his writings; however, his direct influence was limited to a few years, by..
Some of the misconceptions of the will to power, including Nazi appropriation of Nietzsche's philosophy, arise from overlooking Nietzsche's distinction..